Events and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the marketing manager, the Events and Digital Coordinator is responsible for the smooth and successful running of Elveden’s events and shows, as well as maintaining and developing the company’s online presence. This is a newly created role.
• Run and develop Elveden's events, including The Big Onion, Dog Day, Festive Fair and other Courtyard and Inn events.
• Sell Elveden’s own range of products and promote the brand at key local and regional shows
• Manage the content on Elveden, Elveden Inn and other Elveden-owned websites, FB pages, Twitter pages and other online listings.
• Graduate in marketing, events management, food and business or similar
• Able to work on own initiative and highly self-motivated with entrepreneurial spirit
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong interest in local food
• Full, clean driving licence
£13,500 per annum, plus commission from shows, accommodation in a shared house and company mobile
How to apply:
Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Frances Armstrong, marketing manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiter/Waitress, Part Time
Do you have a passion for hospitality? We have a great opportunity for a part-time waiter or waitress to join our team within Elveden's busy AA Rosette Courtyard Restaurant. All food is cooked on the premises from scratch, incorporating Elveden's home grown produce, meat and game, plus other locally sourced items. We pride ourselves on providing a superior experience at Elveden, combining delicious food with excellent customer service.
The hours available are mainly at weekends on a zero hour contract, shifts worked between the hours of 8.30am – 5.00pm. Previous experience in a similar role preferable. Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Business Enterprise Opportunity: Elveden Post Office
Elveden's busy Post Office is looking for an enterprising individual to take on a newspaper deliveries. Currently the round consists of just 26 houses in Elveden and has been operated by the Post Office, with no efforts to grow it, so there is significant opportunity for development.
There are more than 250 houses on the estate alone, encompassing Elveden, Icklingham and Eriswell. In addition, the villages of Lackford, West Stow, Culford and Barnham are all with 8 miles and are unserved by a local newspaper shop.
An enthusiastic individual is now sought to work alongside the Elveden Stores & Post Office and build up the round. A car is essential due to the locations involved and the applicant must be reliable, self-motivated and enjoy early mornings!
To apply, or for further information, please contact Magi Pendlebury on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01842 890599